Colors 2 Ch58

SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
edited February 17, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I took a lot of 2 COLOR photos on the weekend. These are a few more that may fit the challenge.

Murmur
56503980-M.jpg

Studio Cafe
56504166-M.jpg

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    Hi Sandy,
    That first one is interesting. The second one seems to me to be more monochromatic than two colors. I'm not sure what to suggest to add more oomph to your first one. I think if the colors were more saturated it would help. See what it would look like to straighten your lines and make a tighter crop. Sorry I'm not more help!

tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    Glad you are back with more, Sandy!!

I agree with Tesssa that the first one has possibilities and that it would be much more dramatic if you could intensify the red and the green. A crop is probably a good idea too. Have you tried using LAB for the color enhancement?

Good luck!!

Virginia

Email
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    I will try a new crop and colors for #1. thank you!
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2006
    The top shot to me has three very distinct colors, not two. The White, Green and Red are all very distinct. Maybe give the white a green or red cast? I would also try to brighten the shot.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto