Good enough for colors two?

SecondHandSecondHand Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited February 17, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey everybody. First time doing this, but thought I might as well put one in. Taken this morning (2-16-06) Canon EOS 20D/ f18.0/ ISO 320. Let me know what you think. :):

56545277-L.jpg
56585321-L.jpg
Jim www.secondhand.smugmug.com
Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
Canon 75-300mm

Comments

• ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    Pretty! Sure that is two colors.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2006
    I like the top shot the best. You do have some spots from sensor dust in the sky that you should clean up but I think it is a good shot and fits the theme appropriately. Personally I think the horizontal line in the bottom right corner is a little distracting because all the other lines in the shot are diagnoal so you may want to consider cropping the bottom slightly.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • SecondHandSecondHand Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited February 17, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    I like the top shot the best. You do have some spots from sensor dust in the sky that you should clean up but I think it is a good shot and fits the theme appropriately. Personally I think the horizontal line in the bottom right corner is a little distracting because all the other lines in the shot are diagnoal so you may want to consider cropping the bottom slightly.

Thanks for the feedback nick. I noticed the spots and was gonna fix 'em up anyway, but I didn't think of the horizontal line at the bottom. You are right about that. Here's a fixed up shot. Thanks for your help.
    56619608-L.jpg
    Jim www.secondhand.smugmug.com
    Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
    Canon 75-300mm