Options

Folsom Street Fair

dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
edited September 25, 2004 in The Big Picture
9/26/04

This is the same day as the wine festival, so its going to make my decision very hard. For those of you not familiar with the fair, check out the site.

A bit of text from the site to give you an idea :)

"Every year, about 300,000 leatherfolk turn out for the Folsom Street Fair, a grand finale celebration of kinky love at the end of Leather Pride Week. The fair...stretches from 7th to 12th Streets, along Harrison, Folsom, and Howard. Whether you love fetish gear, naughty spankings, public demonstrations of safe BDSM techniques, or simply dressing up sexy, the Folsom Street Fair has something for you. Vendors from all over the country come to promote their nonprofit, sell handcrafted floggers and cages, and mingle with a sex-positive crowd. Remember, everything goes as long as it's consensual!"

Dave

Comments

• Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    9/26/04

This is the same day as the wine festival, so its going to make my decision very hard. For those of you not familiar with the fair, check out the site.

A bit of text from the site to give you an idea :)

"Every year, about 300,000 leatherfolk turn out for the Folsom Street Fair, a grand finale celebration of kinky love at the end of Leather Pride Week. The fair...stretches from 7th to 12th Streets, along Harrison, Folsom, and Howard. Whether you love fetish gear, naughty spankings, public demonstrations of safe BDSM techniques, or simply dressing up sexy, the Folsom Street Fair has something for you. Vendors from all over the country come to promote their nonprofit, sell handcrafted floggers and cages, and mingle with a sex-positive crowd. Remember, everything goes as long as it's consensual!"

Dave
    Folsom Fair all the way. Why? Because these people are exhibitionists! You'll definitely get some good shots without the drama. And I'm sure you'll laugh a whole lot more :D Just my 2 centavos.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    Folsom Fair all the way. Why? Because these people are exhibitionists! You'll definitely get some good shots without the drama. And I'm sure you'll laugh a whole lot more :D Just my 2 centavos.

I've decided on the Folsom Street Fair. It happens once a year, and I can go drink wine any other weekend. This is going to be a freak show to the extreme. Did you take a look at the pictures from 2000-2003?

Dave
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    dkapp wrote:
    I've decided on the Folsom Street Fair. It happens once a year, and I can go drink wine any other weekend. This is going to be a freak show to the extreme. Did you take a look at the pictures from 2000-2003?

Dave
    Just saw 'em...make sure you take a looong, cold shower after the event :D That looks like way too much fun! Enjoy and keep us updated.

For those that are interested, just google the 'Folsom Street Fair' and click on Gallery on the right navigation.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF