Dress for bride in Pakistan

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 18, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hello dear friends
These are the cloths women wear in Pakistan my cusion who is going to marry bought these for her marriage these are not worn on marriage day, the marriage day dress is much decorated. Dress like these could be found for 30$ each ,Usually sisters of bride make dresses with their own hands before marriage which is cheap and they feel happy about it .these are the cloths mostly found and wore in pakistan covering women's full body
My cusion requested me to photograph these cloths and I said yes but unfortunately batteries ran out after 1 shot
No to much photoshop they are already vivid this is neck part of 4 dresses photographed

56730159-M.jpg

here is file photo of brifde on next day of marrige in groom's house next day of marriage is called " Waleema " when relatives of bride are guests of groom
i censored the face this is hand and machine made dress about 150 or 200 $ and so on
56748234-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2006
    Awais

Those are lovely! The colors and the handwork are super.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2006
    Thusie wrote:
    Awais

Those are lovely! The colors and the handwork are super.

Thanks Tessa it is machine designe handword botique suits are very costly 100$ or more but hand work speaks for it self
    these are only 4 colors you cannot imagin the vraiety of colors and design available in one store mwink.gif
    But problem arises "Oh i should have bought that one" this was looking good in shop not here etc ne_nau.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2006
    Awais, I bet the weddings are lovely! Such beautiful colors. Hope you post some more shots.thumb.gif
    Thanks Tessa it is machine designe handword botique suits are very costly 100$ or more but hand work speaks for it self
    these are only 4 colors you cannot imagin the vraiety of colors and design available in one store mwink.gif
    But problem arises "Oh i should have bought that one" this was looking good in shop not here etc ne_nau.gif
    edited February 18, 2006
    Netgarden wrote:
    Awais, I bet the weddings are lovely! Such beautiful colors. Hope you post some more shots.thumb.gif

Weddings are lovely and full of colors all people wear colourful dress and a lot of traditional Drums i have decided to show some photos of marrige of my cusion Or wait for mine rolleyes1.gifeek7.gif
    Still a lot of things to come foot wear and jewlery bangles thumb.gif

Love to hear from you Linda iloveyou.gif

My Gallery
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2006
    Very colorful and ornate :)
    edited February 18, 2006
    kygarden wrote:
    Very colorful and ornate :)
    thanks kygarden thumb.gif

My Gallery