For DocIt

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited February 21, 2006 in People
Just for you Doc, first shots with the beast..

56775869-M.jpg

56775875-M.jpg

56775846-M.jpg

Comments

• mynakedsodamynakedsoda Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2006
    Flash with these? Not that I have anything major against flash but you've got to show available light with this lens. That's the whole point IMO. :D

Image 2 is the best IMO. Great color and (as far as I can tell) great sharpness.

Image 1 is troubling. Something about seeing a kid with his fingers in his nose.

Image 3 doesn't strike me one way or the other.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2006
    Flash with these? Not that I have anything major against flash but you've got to show available light with this lens. That's the whole point IMO. :D

Image 2 is the best IMO. Great color and (as far as I can tell) great sharpness.

Image 1 is troubling. Something about seeing a kid with his fingers in his nose.

Image 3 doesn't strike me one way or the other.

I think it is obvious I used a flash and I did so because there wasn't enough light to hand hold great lens and all.

I really don't know what you mean by it is sharp as far as you can tell? it either is or isn't...

Sorry to trouble you the thread was directed at a particular person who has his finger up his nose in his avatar.

Thnxs for the comments.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2006
    I got a kick out of the series, being familiar of course with the avatar in question. I like the fact that ##1 and#, especially, show a kid being a kid. It is sometimes too easy just to take "nice" or "pretty" pictures of children. Correction - taking pictures of young children is never easy. What I mean to say is that it is fun to capture the silly, the mischievous, even the gross antics of the young. Great for blackmail when they get older and then they will love them when they have their own children!

Virginia

Email
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 19, 2006
    Hey Labster

#1 & #2 are precious shots of a handsome young man.
    I wish you hadn't cut off his fingers in #1 :whip

clap.gif
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2006
    Angelo wrote:
    Hey Labster

#1 & #2 are precious shots of a handsome young man.
    I wish you hadn't cut off his fingers in #1
    :whip

clap.gif

Thnxs Angelo I wish I hadn't cut his fingers off also. I apreciate you taking a look.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 21, 2006
    wait 'til he gets older and see where he puts those fingers!

great shots and a great subject with a great attitude!

george
  • MotoKatMotoKat Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2006
    I like #2 a lot!thumb.gif You need to tuck away #1 until he starts dating....:D
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2006
    Kids will be kids and those are great shots for the memories and blackmail.:D
    I know how it is, my 3 year old will only let me take his picture if he has his fingers in his mouth stretching it out really wide and the tongue sticking out.
    Don't know where he got that idea. rolleyes1.gif
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke