Hooly Place.

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited February 23, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I Live in South Punjab Bahawalpur City Of pakistan.This is mosque.which is included in the oldest and the most beautifull mosques of pakistan.During the independence era Bahawalpur was under rule of nawab family.and it was a separate state.nawab were very rich and the mostly likes to build the huge buildings and mostly forts.This is Sadique mosque of bahawalpur.it is the sign of great caligraphy and spectacular muslim art.

Comments

• vandanavandana Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2006
    welcome to dgrin :D
    If you're posting for the colors challenge , doesn't seem to me that 2 colors are dominating the pic here.. but if you'd just like some comments on it, the 'field and street' forum maybe the best place to post.I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful suggestions. It is indeed a beautiful place ..my little problems with the shot are the glare, and u've cut off the boy's top of the head and part of the mosque.. maybe a little lower angle with the whole of everybody :) Awais, another dgrinner has posted some wonderful mosque pics in the past, you could check out his site too.
    Good luck thumb.gif
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2006
    I Live in South Punjab Bahawalpur City Of pakistan.This is mosque.which is included in the oldest and the most beautifull mosques of pakistan.During the independence era Bahawalpur was under rule of nawab family.and it was a separate state.nawab were very rich and the mostly likes to build the huge buildings and mostly forts.This is Sadique mosque of bahawalpur.it is the sign of great caligraphy and spectacular muslim art.
    thumb.gif I would love to see more of your work! Buildings and colors from other countries are always so interesting to me.:):
  • str4yk1tt3nstr4yk1tt3n Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 21, 2006
    This is gorgeous. I love the person off to the left, and the light behind him.
  • bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    hi!
    i'll post more like these.but after a couple of weeks.
    thanku