Options

along the sound, again

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited September 26, 2004 in Wildlife
i've posted some pics from my weekends on long island sound before. here's one more, from yesterday. the long island sound is just beautiful, and it's a frequent stop for me when i go out with my youngest boy on weekend photo / play outings.

(ir-modified sony f828)

9019400-O.jpg

there are more in this gallery

enjoy (waterfront ir) photography

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2004
    andy wrote:
    i've posted some pics from my weekends on long island sound before. here's one more, from yesterday. the long island sound is just beautiful, and it's a frequent stop for me when i go out with my youngest boy on weekend photo / play outings.

(ir-modified sony f828)

there are more in this gallery

enjoy (waterfront ir) photography
    Love that one, Andy. I used to "drag", no other words for it (he was happy, though), my youngest on photo outings with me. I was heavily into blk and white photography the first 5 years of his life.

He is now a web designer. His father is a retired commercial artist. (kind of)
    Do any of your kids show an interest in the creative fields? I could tell it in Jon at an early age. His sister could have been steered in that direction, but I wanted to keep it for Jon, especially. (She "created" children, and continues to "amuse" them. Jon is due to have a boy any day) I am selling Sara short, she writes poetry, always has.

This one of the Sound is about my favorite of your scenics. Just wanted to tell the world. I like the foreground birds, rocks, etc, with the background.

ginger

What a wonderful world, huh?
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2004
    Also, I like the dark on the bottom. I think it grounds the photo.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.