SOLD FS: EF 85mm f1.2L Canon Lens

cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
edited October 18, 2004 in Flea Market
So I sold my 100-400 L and now if I can sell this amazing f1.2 lens, I can start thinking about a 400 DO lens. There is probably no better lens for capturing facial expression on the street in evening and even late night.

I won't be able to finish the sale until I come back from China and the Philipines in mid Oct. but the first to meet the asking price of 1175.00
will get it.

You can read about it here. The lens is pristine and has only had light use.

I will be traveling so do email me if you are interested. It may take some days to answer....
Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2004
    oooooooooooooooooooooooh
    :yikes

i want one. sigh....
  • cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2004
    andy wrote:
    :yikes

i want one. sigh....
    Used it a bit in Manilla....and will probably get to use it in ChongQing. Just to make sure it is working don't ya know rolleyes1.gif
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited September 29, 2004
    Nice price, GREAT lens........

Awwwww cmon Andy. Go for it. Tell the dear wife it will be your Christmas presentrolleyes1.gif

Since you've probably used that line for a few lenses already, maybe it will be your present for Christmas 2007.....lol Don't ya just love getting presents early ? thumb.gif
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited October 6, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Used it a bit in Manilla....and will probably get to use it in ChongQing. Just to make sure it is working don't ya know rolleyes1.gif
    Did not make it to China.... I'll try for some sample shots here in Japan before heading back on the 10th.

The lens was making a funny noise and it had me worried until I realised it was murmring... aaaaannnnndddyyy over and over
    rolleyes1.gif
    edited October 18, 2004
    sold
    Sold. Thank you all.

cmr164 wrote:
    So I sold my 100-400 L and now if I can sell this amazing f1.2 lens, I can start thinking about a 400 DO lens. There is probably no better lens for capturing facial expression on the street in evening and even late night.

I won't be able to finish the sale until I come back from China and the Philipines in mid Oct. but the first to meet the asking price of 1175.00
    will get it.

You can read about it here. The lens is pristine and has only had light use.

I will be traveling so do email me if you are interested. It may take some days to answer....