Sharegroups, Navbar and More

javier.rinaldijavier.rinaldi Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited February 20, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

like many before me, I've been trying to have a profesionnal and personnal side to my webpage. I've successfully integrated sharegroups and vanity URL into my website.

However, I've noticed that on the sharegroup pages my navbar get a font size makeover that I didn't write in.
http://www.jrinaldiphotography.com/share/98XYItLSigr3M
it also doens't obey some of the css style options I put in like the border around boxes (probably beacause they don't fall into categorybox or minibox or any of those?)
Anyway, it also shows the "last updated on..." message for the contained galleries, probably for the same reason as above.

For the time being I'd be happy to fix the navbar (ideas anyone?), I imagine there's been tons of feature requests for styiling the sharegroups and for customizing the sharegroup urls.

thanks
Jav

Creator of: SmugManager

"There's no dark side or the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark..."

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2006
    Hi,

like many before me, I've been trying to have a profesionnal and personnal side to my webpage. I've successfully integrated sharegroups and vanity URL into my website.

However, I've noticed that on the sharegroup pages my navbar get a font size makeover that I didn't write in.
    http://www.jrinaldiphotography.com/share/98XYItLSigr3M
    it also doens't obey some of the css style options I put in like the border around boxes (probably beacause they don't fall into categorybox or minibox or any of those?)
    Anyway, it also shows the "last updated on..." message for the contained galleries, probably for the same reason as above.

For the time being I'd be happy to fix the navbar (ideas anyone?), I imagine there's been tons of feature requests for styiling the sharegroups and for customizing the sharegroup urls.

thanks

JT might have to do a bit of updating to the sharegroups page, I dunno. I'll check.