A New Baby Boy

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited February 23, 2006 in People
This A New BabyBoy. its was a big snap of app 3 mbs.i resized it but after resizing it has loose its picture qualiti,and brightness.i took this photograph after a great effort.after thinking many things.but i think nothing is perfect here.r u agree.

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited February 20, 2006
    bluff, I moved you post to the people forum.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2006
    This A New BabyBoy. its was a big snap of app 3 mbs.i resized it but after resizing it has loose its picture qualiti,and brightness.i took this photograph after a great effort.after thinking many things.but i think nothing is perfect here.r u agree.

I like the baby photo, and do notice a little "noise" in the grain of the photo. Can you use a Photo Processing program that reduces that? Is that a shadow across it's face? Its hard to tell. But I would use a mild "noise" reducer, and maybe experiment with the brightness/contrasts a bit, and slight sharpening, and you could probably improve the photo.thumb.gif
  • bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    thnx for the compliments!
    hi!
    as i already mentioned that it was a big sized pic and i reduced it from 3 mb to approximately 80 kbs.thats y it has loosenn its a little sharpeness and othere natural properties.it was a very natural and balanced kolored pic.i didn't think to edit it any more.and shadow was the shadow of camera.
    now this is my new pic.i toook it from the zoo and the duck section is separate in the zoo i.e protected with a grill.this zooo is located in bahawalpur west pakistan.and is app atleast 60 years old zoo.it was also dificult for me to take this scene.it also give the natural result as the previous 1.thats y i didint think to pass it through the editing.
    i have no especial noice filter software. i have no iudea about it.i'lll use when i'll know the name of 1 goood software .
    thanx for ur compliments Mr Netgarden!