Options

SOLD: Nikon D2x, Nikkor 18-200 DX VR, WT-2A, 3 Warr

NitroNitro Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 23, 2006 in Flea Market
I'm selling because this package is not working out for me. Everything was purchased new (not refurbished or grey market) one month ago yesterday and is in mint condition. There are no problems whatsoever with any of this equipment. Everything is in perfect mint working order. I am selling as a complete package and will not break it up. The items are as follows:

Nikon D2x,
USA model with approximately 8000 clicks. All accessories that came with the camera including battery, charger, audio, video cable, USB cable, LCD screen cover, camera strap, battery chamber cover, body cap, type-b focusing screen, software, manuals, warranty card and registration (I did register the camera).

AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED Lens
USA model with all accessories including case, cap, hood, manuals, warranty card and registration.

WT-2A Wireless Transmitter USA model with all supplied accessories including antenna, manuals, warranty card and registration.

Spare Nikon EN-EL4 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.

Kirk PZ-86 quick release plate.

RepairTech Platinum 3 year extended warranty for the D2x which covers the camera from top to bottom including annual cleanings and adjustments.

I am selling the entire package for $4500 firm plus actual shipping. Photos are posted at
http://d2x.nestornavarro.com
. I will be posting this package on eBay Tuesday night if I do not get any responses. If interested email me at nestor@nitrographix.com.

Comments