Options

SOLD: NikonD70s w/wo 18-70mm lens

greggaegreggae Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited February 27, 2006 in Flea Market
Let me know if anyone is interested in an almost new D70s. I will sell it body only or with the standard kit lens that came with it. Have not decided on a price, just want to see if there is any interest. Purchased it in June of 2005. Has moderate use, but is in pristeen condition. Everything that came in the box included and maybe an accessory or two. I love it but want to upgrade.
Out there where the buses don't run

Comments

• Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2006
    I haver a D70 I wish to upgrade. Only manhandled by TSA once and the flash is finicky ever since, but still sharp as a tack otherwise. Maybe if anyone wants mine I will get yours. Everyone saves a bundle!
  • Options
    edited February 22, 2006
    OK, let me know if you sell it. If I still have mine we definitely need to talk.
  • Options
    kimpkkimpk Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 26, 2006
    Hi,

I'm interested in your Nikon D70 with the lens kit.
    Can you tell me which lens you have for the camers? It is the 18-70? and finally, how many actuation on the camera?

Thanks
    Peter
  • Options
    mynakedsodamynakedsoda Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    luckyrwe wrote:
    I haver a D70 I wish to upgrade. Only manhandled by TSA once and the flash is finicky ever since, but still sharp as a tack otherwise. Maybe if anyone wants mine I will get yours. Everyone saves a bundle!
    How does it do with an external unit?
  • Options
    edited February 27, 2006
    Sorry folks....sold on Ebay.