Say Hello To My Little Friend.....

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited February 24, 2006 in People
Well maybe not so little. Had the pleasure of working with Tiffany today. Here are a couple from that. Let me know your thouhts!
Doorway
57539068-M.jpg

Headshot

57539062-M.jpg

Hammock

57539066-M.jpg

The rest can be seen here

http://imax.smugmug.com/gallery/1227135
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Joe

Comments

• DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    Hellooooo Tiffany.
    imax wrote:
    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

no, thank you.mwink.gif

lol3.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    I like the first shot the best, color and composition. But either the doorway is crooked or the shot is. I'm not against shots at angles but I think it detracts in this shot. I also like the last shot but her black pants aren't black in it and the shot as a whole looks hazy. Goreous model and nice shots overall.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    They all have a red cast.. a simple curves adjustment should take care of that.
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    Hello Tiffany!mwink.gif

Nice, I like #02 the most. Took a glance at your gallery, my favorite of all is the close up when she is lying in the hammock. Love that expression and her seductive Mona-Lisa-ish smile. :): She is gorgeous, looking forward to see more of her! thumb.gif

Matty
  • graflexTomgraflexTom Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    Well I must admit I like them. My favorite is number 2 because of the great way the eyes were captured
  • livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    she is gorgeous and photographs well, but i find the dark roots on her hair takes away from the look. just my opinion.........
    laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    Nice shots.

I would like to see a catch light in number 2, and some fill/catch in number 3 as well. Again, attractive model and nice shots!

BTW, my favorite is the hammock shot also. I would try to crop out the last inch on the right. I would love to see a catch-light here too, but this is a great shot! clap.gif
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. I removed or at least I think I did the red cast that was mentioned. As far as catchlights, still learning on how to do portraits that catch attention. I struck up a conversation with the owner of this Day Spa and he was kind enough to let me have the use of the facilities. I look forward to working there again. Here are some more of Tiffany from there.
    57539077-M.jpg

57546149-M.jpg

57546152-M.jpg
    I happened to locate a couple of abandoned houses on the intercoastal that were damaged from Hurricane Katrina and we ended up shooting some there.
    57539055-M.jpg

57539090-M.jpg

and lastly

57546153-M.jpg
    Thanks for the advice and thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Joe B