i think this is beautifull

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited February 25, 2006 in Holy Macro
is this beautifull.its in bahawalpur(south punjab pakistan) zoo.and its section is protected with a grill.i toook this from app 8 meters distance and it has given a goood result.r u agree with me

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    Yes, I agree. Now, pan a little to the left to better position the head and you have the makings of a winner. Too bad about the out buildings in the background, but, being in a zoo, you don't have a lot of control over that sort of stuff.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2006
    Beautiful Animal For Sure
    is this beautifull.its in bahawalpur(south punjab pakistan) zoo.and its section is protected with a grill.i toook this from app 8 meters distance and it has given a goood result.r u agree with me

The problem with shooting in Zoo's are barriers, fences, wire, mesh, buildings etc.......they are very distracting.

The animal itself is a very nice looking beast....... thought of BAMBI straight away I did :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2006
    Well this member is my cusion i think he did great job with fixed lens camera with no zoom through the fense :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2006
    Well this member is my cusion i think he did great job with fixed lens camera with no zoom through the fense :):

15524779-Ti.gif Pretty good with difficult conditions!