gallery photos showing up in IE but not FF??

pics-ellpics-ell Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited February 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
i realize that there has been a problem with smugmug and hackers over the past few days. i just wanted to check, however, that my problems were from that and not from something i may have screwed up while trying to implement the slideshow hack coding. it's probably a crazy coincidence, but stuff on my site started wigging out just as i was adding that feature. then it seemed to settled down, then it wigged again. i actually have waited a couple of days before posting anything b/c i wanted the support gurus to have some time to try and fix the problems, but now since my site seems to be fine if i view it in IE but not right if i view it in FF, i thought i would go ahead and see if anyone had any thoughts. the slideshow is working in FF, but none of my galleries seem to have photos anymore, just empty boxes. any thoughts??
www.pics-ell.com
www.pics-ell.smugmug.com
pics-ell

Comments

• DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    pics-ell wrote:
    i realize that there has been a problem with smugmug and hackers over the past few days. i just wanted to check, however, that my problems were from that and not from something i may have screwed up while trying to implement the slideshow hack coding. it's probably a crazy coincidence, but stuff on my site started wigging out just as i was adding that feature. then it seemed to settled down, then it wigged again. i actually have waited a couple of days before posting anything b/c i wanted the support gurus to have some time to try and fix the problems, but now since my site seems to be fine if i view it in IE but not right if i view it in FF, i thought i would go ahead and see if anyone had any thoughts. the slideshow is working in FF, but none of my galleries seem to have photos anymore, just empty boxes. any thoughts??
    www.pics-ell.com
    www.pics-ell.smugmug.com

I'm able to see things just fine with FF
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 24, 2006
    pics-ell wrote:
    www.pics-ell.com
    www.pics-ell.smugmug.com
    ellen, clear your cache and cookies in firefox. the same thing happened to me after the freaking out bit.
    Pedal faster
  • pics-ellpics-ell Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    ellen, clear your cache and cookies in firefox. the same thing happened to me after the freaking out bit.

cleared them, actually cleared my whole history in firefox, and ran a spybot program, but the gallery photos still aren't there... any other thoughts?
    thanks...
    pics-ell
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    pics-ell wrote:
    cleared them, actually cleared my whole history in firefox, and ran a spybot program, but the gallery photos still aren't there... any other thoughts?
    thanks...

Ellen, I and others seem to be able to see your photos just fine in Firefox. I suggest reinstalling your Firefox - uninstall and reinstall. Let us know.