It's finally out. But no Canon 20D support...:bash

Comments

• Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2004
    digismile wrote:
    Well,

I figured this update would support the new Canon and was surprised to see it didn't.

I've downloaded the update, but haven't done anything with it yet. I read the news release about their new raw format (DNG) and not so sure about it. From what I've read, it actually saves space. I'm just worried about how much data is actually lost when converting.

Anyone done tests with the new format yet?

Dave
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2004
    Adobe Camera Raw 2.3 Works - Almost
    digismile wrote:
    Well,
    Update:
    Well, guess what. It sort of works. I tried opening a 20D raw file and it worked, but the thumbnails aren't displayed in file browser (only if they've been updated/modified by the Camera Raw program. )

A bunch of the files that I modified with Digital Photo Professional also show up in file browser.

I guess this is better than nothing at all until the next version of camera raw comes out.

Brad
  • Options
    Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2004
    the file
    andy had a post on how to edit the file.. I did the edit last night and it works great for me with my 20D.rolleyes1.gif Look for his post under my main topic under phtotoshop.. he tells 3 ways to do it but the way he did it works for me!
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust