Options

FA: Mint Canon eos 1d, 4,300 clicks and warranty

Gary CoyleGary Coyle Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited February 25, 2006 in Flea Market
3 days left

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7593017335&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mint camera still under warranty until 10/08/2006 with an extremely low 4,320 guaranteed shutter count

For sale is a PRO Quality Canon EOS 1D Auto focus Digital EOS SLR Camera. This is still probably the most sought after professional digital EOS SLRs from Canon.

This is the fast 'Sports' and "Photo journalist" version which offers a superb 4.48MP sensor and a 8 frames per second performance. This is a fantastic digital EOS SLR.

The sensors pixels are twice the size of the newer Canon CCD sensors and can produce stuniing prints right up to 30x24 inches.

I have listed this remarkable piece of kit as new because it cannot be described any other way, this is a totally mint and as new item which does not have a single blemish on it as you can tell from the photographs (more can be supplied on request)

The camera comes boxed with everything that shipped with it from new, battery, strap, charger, manuals, cables, software is unopened and unregistered and never been used.

NOW TO THE DEAL BREAKING DETAILS

The camera was purchased by me from a Canon Authorised Dealer and is still under warranty until 10th August 2006, yes there is still nearly 6 month comprehensive warranty remaining which is transferable to the new owner, i will provide the winning bidder with my purchase receit as proof of purchase and warranty and a copy of the email from the dealer detailing the warranty transfer.

The stunningly beautiful camera has only 4,320 confirmed and guaranteed shutter actuations as can be seen from the screen grab taken 2 days ago using Cancount.

Canon estimate the shutter life of the 1D to be an amazing 150,000 actuations so im sure you will agree there is plenty of life in this yet, and don't forget you are covered by the warranty as well.

The overwhelming majority of sellers and that includes camera shops and dealers will not tell you how many shutter actuations the camera has done as 99.9 per cent of 1d cameras were sold to professional sports and photo journalists who shot massive amounts of frames and then sold them into the second hand market knowing full well that they were due for an expensive shutter replacement

This is not the case with this camera, it was purchased brand new by the original owner 18 month ago and only ever used in a studio for portraiture and food product shooting before he traded it for a 1ds mk2 at a Canon Authorised dealer who i then purchased it from.

48_12_b.JPG

1c_12_b.JPG

8c_1_b.JPG

Comments