old is gols!

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited February 27, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
this is included in oldest historical market bazar of bahawalpur(south punjab pakistan).n bahawalpur was a sparate state b4 the 1947 independence.It was a stat of Nawab Family.They were the rulars of this stat like mughals in india.This is a very dence area in each family there are app 10 children.imagine how much dence it would be.I toook this snap without zooming.I have canon ac300 powershot camera.thing i like in this snap it the sharpe street and the blure people at the sides.which is the beauty of this pic.THIS PIC REFLECTS MANY THINGS MORE WHICH I KANT EXPLAIN IN A LITTLE TIME.Bcouse bahwalpur is included in peacefull,ancient, and the beautifull dry weathere placecs of pakistan.Further more ,i Didn't pass it through the photoshop accept resizing it from 2.5 mbs to 80 n somthing mbs.Its reason is that i think its orignality is enough for it i doesn't need any editing processing. This is The orignal thing.thats y its title is "OLD IS GOLD"

Comments

• vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    this is included in oldest historical market bazar of bahawalpur(south punjab pakistan).n bahawalpur was a sparate state b4 the 1947 independence.It was a stat of Nawab Family.They were the rulars of this stat like mughals in india.This is a very dence area in each family there are app 10 children.imagine how much dence it would be.I toook this snap without zooming.I have canon ac300 powershot camera.thing i like in this snap it the sharpe street and the blure people at the sides.which is the beauty of this pic.THIS PIC REFLECTS MANY THINGS MORE WHICH I KANT EXPLAIN IN A LITTLE TIME.Bcouse bahwalpur is included in peacefull,ancient, and the beautifull dry weathere placecs of pakistan.Further more ,i Didn't pass it through the photoshop accept resizing it from 2.5 mbs to 80 n somthing mbs.Its reason is that i think its orignality is enough for it i doesn't need any editing processing. This is The orignal thing.thats y its title is "OLD IS GOLD"

Hi Bluffmaster. I think this is a very good entry for the Rough challenge. It reminds me a bit of went I went to India last summer, driving through the narrowest backstreets of Varanansi in an auto rickshaw, trying to avoid all the cows!. I like all the texture of the bricks & the signs in cloth stretched across the road.
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    interesting photo
    it does reflect some rough living conditions and there's a lot of texture and interest to it.

tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    I'm not sure if I get rough out of this. It seems peaceful to me. A normal day in the market. I like the shot overall. I would like to see a bit more contrast in the brick work. PS will do that and much more if you sit down and play.

Just my thoughts.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery