UMass Hockey vs Northeastern

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited February 26, 2006 in Sports
Sniff Sniff....what maybe my last home UMass Men's Ice Hockey game......

57761333-M-1.jpg

57761338-M-1.jpg

57761499-M-1.jpg

57761720-M-1.jpg

57762726-M-1.jpg

57762719-M-1.jpg

57762889-M-1.jpg

57762896-M-1.jpg

57762920-M-1.jpg

They Won 4-2, senior night...3 of the 4 seniors figured into scoreing (2 forwards one defensman) and the senior Goalie got the start and the W.

Comments

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    Sr. night for the photog too? There looked to be some good shots in there. While I don't know much about hockey, I enjoyed your shots.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    Personal favorite was the 2nd onethumb.gif i've been told shootin hockey is hard, what w/ the exposure and the bounce of the light off the ice....

oh, and i just noticed...my last name is on their hockey glovesne_nau.gif lol
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    Personal favorite was the 2nd onethumb.gif i've been told shootin hockey is hard, what w/ the exposure and the bounce of the light off the ice....

oh, and i just noticed...my last name is on their hockey glovesne_nau.gif lol

Laughing.gif my last name is a hockey position, althought personnally I would rather play center or D but that is just me.

I am finishing up my masters this semester and depending on where I end up kind of predicts the future of my "semi-pro" photograhpy career........
    But I of all the sports, I have been watching hockey as an undergrad (Which was also done at UMass), they havent made it to the NCAA's but its over a decade of watching the program grow, the many crazy road trips, and horrible losses and some excellent excellent games along the way......

Its sad.

The good news is LAX season started today, and well they have nice legs. Maybe I will have some to post later.