logging out in the "theme" window

ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
edited February 27, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Whenever i log out, i get a message: "You've logged out. In 10 seconds, you'll automatically go back to the page you were viewing." (or something to that extend) EXCEPT for when i am in the "themes" window. (the one where you can alter the themes-css) When i logout there, it just says "You've logged out" and does refresh the page after 10 seconds, but to the same page. So it's basically a dead page, i can't go back to my photos. Anyone else having that problem? or is it just me? Oh, i'm using XP/FF.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    but to the same page. So it's basically a dead page, i can't go back to my photos. Anyone else having that problem? or is it just me? Oh, i'm using XP/FF.

You've logged out, so we can't let you see the same page you were viewing anymore (themes.mg). There's no "your photos" button anymore because your logged out. You have to log in again.... OK?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    You've logged out, so we can't let you see the same page you were viewing anymore (themes.mg). There's no "your photos" button anymore because your logged out. You have to log in again.... OK?
    you know Andy, that makes alot of sense.... i was adjusting my theme, and wanted to log out and view it, so it annoyed me that i had to type in the url everytime, or click on a button everytime. But it's not smugmug's problem, it's mine :D
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 27, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    you know Andy, that makes alot of sense.... it was adjusting my theme, and wanted to log out and view it, so it annoyed me that i had to type in the url everytime, or click on a button everytime. But it's not smugmug's problem, it's mine :D

2 browsers!!!!

mike and i use flock and firefox. flock is built off of the same rendering engine as firefox.

there's always IE too (but i would only use that for editing, and firefox for viewing)....that is until you ahve to start putting in your IE hacks.
    Pedal faster
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    2 browsers!!!!

mike and i use flock and firefox. flock is built off of the same rendering engine as firefox.

there's always IE too (but i would only use that for editing, and firefox for viewing)....that is until you ahve to start putting in your IE hacks.
    For every problem there is a solution, looking for flock right now.

IE-hacks..... what's IE?:D No, i want to keep FF, i just discovered the web-dev toolbar, and i love it...
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 27, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    For every problem there is a solution, looking for flock right now.

IE-hacks..... what's IE?:D No, i want to keep FF, i just discovered the web-dev toolbar, and i love it...

flock.com

and since it's the same codebase as firefox, there is a web developer toolbar for it too!
    Pedal faster
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    flock.com

and since it's the same codebase as firefox, there is a web developer toolbar for it too!

I just pestered chris pederick to make the webdev v 1.0.2 available for flock too thumb.gif Check the localized versions on the download page at chrispederick.com to get it (may be the full version by now ne_nau.gif).

Opera is a suitable alternate for flock except the dev toolbar for opera is teh sux0r0z! In fact, I'd use the stupid IE accessibility toolbar before I'd use the opera crapbar.

Seamonkey uses the Gecko engine and has the chris pederick webdev bar available for it too FYI.

Anywho...
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/