Canvas Prints

BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
edited February 27, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Didn't I read where onethumb/SmugMug was testing some canvas prints a few months ago to add to the available media? What was the outcome? I'd like to try this if it's not cost prohibitive. I'm looking for a faux painting - combine canvas with watercolor PS filter.

Yes I did a search but couldn't find an answer, but my wife tells me I couldn't find my head if it wasn't screwed on. :scratch
Greg
"Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Comments

• cwphotoscwphotos Registered Users Posts: 763 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    I would love to buy some canvas prints. Right now I would have to go use something like shutterfly to get one done.... umph.gif
    ====My Gear=====
    Canon 5D Mk.2/Grip || Canon 7D Backup
    17-40 f/4L || 70-200 f/2.8L IS || 100mm f/2.8L Macro || 24-70mm f/2.8L
    Wedding Photographer
    www.cwphotos.net
  • BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    cwphotos wrote:
    I would love to buy some canvas prints. Right now I would have to go use something like shutterfly to get one done.... umph.gif

I really think I read that onethumb was testing some - Maybe I'm crazy.umph.gif

Anyway HS Photo also does this type work (I think) but not sure about quality since I haven't ordered from them.
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited February 27, 2006
    It was actually me who was doing the testing and we weren't quite satisfied yet. We would love to offer them too and had hoped we could by now, but we're working on it.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    Baldy wrote:
    It was actually me who was doing the testing and we weren't quite satisfied yet. We would love to offer them too and had hoped we could by now, but we're working on it.

Thanks,
    Chris

Thanks for the clarification. Anyway, glad I'm not crazy thumb.gif
    Greg