BSB Croft Test

Se7enUKSe7enUK Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited February 28, 2006 in Sports

Comments

• Se7enUKSe7enUK Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    I take it these were a waste of time posting!
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited February 28, 2006
    Se7enUK wrote:
    I take it these were a waste of time posting!

Certainly not. They're great action shots. What seems to help getting more responses is to tell a story along with posting the pictures

For example, I don't understand, from your title in this post, what the venue or even the event is, or who these people are.

A suggestion would be to edit your first post above and add captions over or under each of the shots, and I'll bet you'll gain many more responses (when they wake up in the morning).
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Good suggestion, David.

I like the water spraying off the rear wheel in the first. And I love the lighting and the face in the fourth. The face seems over-processed in 3 and 5, unnatural.

We love bike shots, UK, keep posting 'em. Hunt around, you'll see we have some wonderful moto contributors.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    David_S85 wrote:
    For example, I don't understand, from your title in this post, what the venue or even the event is, or who these people are.

BSB = British Super Bikes

Croft

Great shots, will you be shooting the rest of the series??
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    These are great captures weldone mwink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Se7enUKSe7enUK Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Thanks
    OK advice taken on board will try and add a bit of info in future posts.

The series is the British Superbikes as mentioned above and this was a pre-season test in very cold and wet conditions, even slight flurries of snow.

The face of Tommy Hill on the No 8 bike has an odd coloured visor which is similar to the Oakley type glasses that give you better vision in the fog etc and they have given a strange tint to his face as what you would see being there.
    Yes I am doing the rest of the series which kicks off at Brands Hatch at the end of March.

Thansk very much for the comments, much appreciated.

All the best
    Se7enUK