Maintenance Tonight - Feb 27, 2006

onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
edited February 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
We have some maintenance tonight during our normally scheduled window. I can't imagine it'll even take an hour, but you never know. SmugMug will be unavailable from time to time tonight/tomorrow morning as a result.

For the curious, we're re-doing part of our network to make it more resilient and mildly faster (well, really a lot faster, but since we're not maxxed out, you likely won't notice much).

Don

Comments

• Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    onethumb wrote:
    We have some maintenance tonight during our normally scheduled window. I can't imagine it'll even take an hour, but you never know. SmugMug will be unavailable from time to time tonight/tomorrow morning as a result.

For the curious, we're re-doing part of our network to make it more resilient and mildly faster (well, really a lot faster, but since we're not maxxed out, you likely won't notice much).

Don

D'OH! I was just trying to save a theme too!

:cry
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • FlashFlash Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Hurry Up
    Hurry Up clap.gif
    Kidding you guys are doing a great job!thumb.gif
  • duaneellisonduaneellison Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 28, 2006
    re:
    onethumb wrote:

Don

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

How about now?
  • WirelessWireless Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    OK, we're done. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.