Options

Rough - Challenge 59

Sask2005Sask2005 Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited March 1, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi Dgrinners

What do people think of my rough entry please? Suggestions, comments, etc etc???

bruce

rough1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    I like it!

Just a couple comments: The metal comes at a point at the bottom which tends to lead the viewers eye. The problem with that is the point is almost touching the bottom edge of the image. If you had a bit more space below the point I think the whole image would be improved. I'd also see what it looked like cropped a little tighter along the left edge.
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2006
    Very cool! I love the bark on that tree and the metal sculpture is pretty clever! It's an interesting shot...you can view it sideways and probably upside down as well, though I was having trouble standing on my head to see it!!!! rolleyes1.gif The colors I love and really wouldn't change, but would be fun to see what it looked like sepia toned. Good luck in the challenge!
  • Options
    johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2006
    Nice shot. A little to much shadow on the head IMO. Also, the "lizard" is looking to the right, that makes me want to look there too. However, there is nothing to look at... it's cut off. I would like the shot if the lizard was more on the left looking to an open right.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery