Need some help!!!

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited February 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
How come if I switch one Gallery to journal view they all (Galleries) switch to journal? Anyway to NOT have that happen?
Thanks

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Thusie wrote:
    How come if I switch one Gallery to journal view they all (Galleries) switch to journal? Anyway to NOT have that happen?
    Thanks
    I think that if you select a style from the pull-down menu, you change the general setting, so for all the galleries. If you want one gallery to remain a certain specific style, you have to choose a style in the "customize" menu from that gallery, and take it of "viewer controlled".
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Thusie wrote:
    Thanks

The upper right, view styles menu is YOUR personal choice, Nonda.. when you choose one, we remember that as a preference. If you want to FORCE a viewing style on your gallery you do that in gallery tools>customize gallery.

I hope this helps!
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    AKKK. I have 4 Gallery Categories
    Photography
    Nature
    Hobbies
    Landscapes

In those I have various Galleries. Switching, having different themes is fine but I would like the Photography Category and the galleries in that one set to the journal style all the other Catagories, and the galleries in them, I would like style set to smugmug. It will not let me do that. I can't find any place in the customize setion that will let me do that eitherne_nau.gif
    edited February 28, 2006
    Ok seems only power and pro users can force 'style' so guess I'll upgrade.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2006
    Thusie wrote:
    AKKK. I have 4 Gallery Categories
    Photography
    Nature
    Hobbies
    Landscapes

In those I have various Galleries. Switching, having different themes is fine but I would like the Photography Category and the galleries in that one set to the journal style all the other Catagories, and the galleries in them, I would like style set to smugmug. It will not let me do that. I can't find any place in the customize setion that will let me do that eitherne_nau.gif

Sorry Thusie, I should have checked your type of account. That feature is available to Power and Pro subscribers.
    edited February 28, 2006
    No problem Andy all is fix I'm happy. Need to get things fluffed up a bit and opened up to public viewing anyway.:D