anti right clicking feature issues...

wetsandswetsands Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited March 14, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

I'm new to smug mug and have been experimenting w/ a trial gallery before "going live" but am running into problems with the anti right clicking feature in the custom settings.

If I enable the feature I'm unable to get a large version of my image after clicking on the thumbnail.
If however, i turn the anti right clicking function off, then i am able to get the large version of the thumb nail....

what am i doing wrong?

How can I get the anti r click function to activate and have large versions of my image after clicking on the thumbnail at the same time??

thanks!

jd

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2006
    wetsands wrote:
    Hi all,

I'm new to smug mug and have been experimenting w/ a trial gallery before "going live" but am running into problems with the anti right clicking feature in the custom settings.

If I enable the feature I'm unable to get a large version of my image after clicking on the thumbnail.
    If however, i turn the anti right clicking function off, then i am able to get the large version of the thumb nail....

what am i doing wrong?

How can I get the anti r click function to activate and have large versions of my image after clicking on the thumbnail at the same time??

thanks!

jd
    Hi JD,
    Ouch - I'm sorry this message slipped by us! Anyhow, better late than never:

You might check your gallery customization - do you have Larges turned OFF as well?