Options

Landscapes from Bass Lake, Calif

judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
edited September 30, 2004 in Wildlife
This is my first post, I thought I would include some pictures from Bass Lake, Calif that I took in July.

6162092-S.jpg

6162094-S.jpg

6162097-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2004
    Hi Judy,
    Your pics are lovely - looks like a great place.
    I am new to posting too, and can't figure out how to post more than one pic without replying to my own message and posting another one ..... I notice that you've got it figure out !? how do you do it?

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    AussieKate wrote:
    Hi Judy,
    Your pics are lovely - looks like a great place.
    I am new to posting too, and can't figure out how to post more than one pic without replying to my own message and posting another one ..... I notice that you've got it figure out !? how do you do it?
    It is really beautiful there. My family has an annual campling trip there in July. We spend most of the time relaxing and getting reaquainted with each other.

I linked one in using the "insert image" button. In the text box (where I am typing now) I inserted a space and then again did the "insert image" button.

I hope this helps 1drink.gif
    -judy
  • Options
    headscratch.gif
    can't figure it out. oh well. i'm pretty computer illiterate .... :D
    this is a shot of our local park .....

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    AussieKate wrote:
    headscratch.gif
    can't figure it out. oh well. i'm pretty computer illiterate .... :D
    this is a shot of our local park .....
    what is the name of the park? I love the reflection that you caught in the water! I see that you are attaching the pictures (I am linking them in). You should be able to select the "manage attachments" button several times to insert multiple pictures before you select the "submit reply" button ... (I haven't tried it myself though)..
  • Options
    The park is called Wirabinda (not sure if ive got the spelling correct) Pretty sure its an Aboriginal name......
    how do you link them? do you have to have a website with your own shots on there? It won't let you put more than one image in the other way .... tried it!umph.gif

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    If you are attaching images you can only attach one per post. Only by linking to the picture someplace else can you put more than one in a single post.
  • Options
    GREAPER wrote:
    If you are attaching images you can only attach one per post. Only by linking to the picture someplace else can you put more than one in a single post.
    That looks like your problem. I have a smugmug account which I am able to link to.