Two colored, two b&w

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited March 2, 2006 in People
Dear friends... This girl is also going to be an actress...
3678.jpg
3679.jpg

She has just fantastic blue eyes, so here's 2 colored:
3680.jpg
3681.jpg

Spasibo
Yuri
http://pautov.viplast.ru

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2006
    Beautiful as always Yuri.
    Couple things I noticed. The first has more noise in it than your usual very clean images, not bad just more than usual.
    Second shot has a halo on the right side on her face that draws my attention away from her eyes.
    Wow, her eyes really are wonderful in color. Although the 3rd and 4th are both very nice I do prefer the 3rd for color and composition. Although is that black bar on the left side of the 3rd supposed to be there?
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2006
    Hmmm....lost my first response. Hope this one sticks! Yuri, more great shots. I am not as taken with the first shot as the others. It doesn't seem to pack your usual punch. I like the model in both B & W and color. Your shots are always both razor-sharp in detail and seductively soft in mood. Your skins tones (and eyes) are always so beautiful in your color shots. More, more...we want more! clap.gifclap.gif
  • fpg bobfpg bob Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 2, 2006
    What a gorgeous young lady!!! I like the grain on the first one, I am a fan of those type of photos. The last one is definitely my favorite. Looking at the last photo I noticed quite a bit of light on her eyes. But other than that I think the first and last are great. thumb.gif