Would anybody care and give me an opinion about rough weather?

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited March 5, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
58451721-M.jpg

58451895-M.jpg

I have no clue wether they are good enough to bring over Rough. I love the hand shots very much that were posted in the first days of the challenge. To be honest I was convinced not to find anything rough for this challenging challenge.
But then the weather turned bad yesterday and for a brief moment we had the most spectacular skies. Never seen anything like it over UK.

Comments

• DirgeelucidatrDirgeelucidatr Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited March 4, 2006
    Nice
    In my humble opinion I would try something different for this challenge but ironically I've just posted a rough weather photo http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=261297#post261297

If I had time I'd try searching for something new 'cause the subject is very wide and open.

But nevertheless, I like the first shot of yours. May be some color toning would make feel more rough. :)
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2006
    In my humble opinion I would try something different for this challenge but ironically I've just posted a rough weather photo http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=261297#post261297

If I had time I'd try searching for something new 'cause the subject is very wide and open.

But nevertheless, I like the first shot of yours. May be some color toning would make feel more rough. :)

hmmm, I think I will just stay out of this one. The overall entries are so darn good! Thanks for your comment, it is appreciated
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2006
    photocat,

Not quite sure either shot quite works for the CH. That said #1 is really nice and I would certainly pop it over to Field & Street for C&C and more folks to see. Really like how the trees and the clouds complement each otherthumb.gif
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2006
    I dont think the weather is rought enough. The first one was composed a little better than the second, but the second one has a better view and expresses the color of the sky really well. It could probably use some cropping though, at least the bottom part. May not be this month's CH material, but theyre still nice to look at. mwink.gif