photo gifts - calendars

2»

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2004
    I got my copy of the Calendar I put together. Came yesterday. It is really wonderful. Just as I expected when I ordered it. I am changing the cover to include a photograph that one of my daughters liked. But that is not Lulu's fault, smile. Lulu did a great job.

I have finished two calendar versions now, and am about to put a cover on a third version. I did one of my dogs, just for me. And I did another one of mostly beach shots, with a marsh shot, or two, thrown in.

I, personally, want all three. Lulu is doing a great job! Even my husband admits to a fondness, and he has decided to give Christmas presents this year, to his family : the calendar with MY photography.

I did not know this going into the calendar making "business", but you can sell these things. Andy's calendar is for sale there, very reasonable, for anyone who has been lusting after his photographs.......which I have, just have to draw a line somewhere on how many calendars, etc.

ginger

later: I finished the third one, lol. I might start on one of my friend's dogs, then I would have to send it to her, but she did have me overnight at her house last month.

Then I could do my daughter's dogs, just because it could drive her nuts. And I could do the Charleston scene, rather than the beach and marsh scene.
    Andy, this has created a monster.

You all, it really is easy, and you don't have to do it all at once. You don't have to size any photos except the cover, I always put a frame around it, that way it looks like the extra white belongs, the last one I made the short side 7 inches, because that was close enough, lulu stretched it to fit, and it looks fine.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2004
    wtg, ginger thumb.gif:D congrats (and thanks, too!)
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I got my copy of the Calendar I put together. Came yesterday. It is really wonderful. Just as I expected when I ordered it. I am changing the cover to include a photograph that one of my daughters liked. But that is not Lulu's fault, smile. Lulu did a great job.

I have finished two calendar versions now, and am about to put a cover on a third version. I did one of my dogs, just for me. And I did another one of mostly beach shots, with a marsh shot, or two, thrown in.

I, personally, want all three. Lulu is doing a great job! Even my husband admits to a fondness, and he has decided to give Christmas presents this year, to his family : the calendar with MY photography.

I did not know this going into the calendar making "business", but you can sell these things. Andy's calendar is for sale there, very reasonable, for anyone who has been lusting after his photographs.......which I have, just have to draw a line somewhere on how many calendars, etc.

ginger

later: I finished the third one, lol. I might start on one of my friend's dogs, then I would have to send it to her, but she did have me overnight at her house last month.

Then I could do my daughter's dogs, just because it could drive her nuts. And I could do the Charleston scene, rather than the beach and marsh scene.
    Andy, this has created a monster.

You all, it really is easy, and you don't have to do it all at once. You don't have to size any photos except the cover, I always put a frame around it, that way it looks like the extra white belongs, the last one I made the short side 7 inches, because that was close enough, lulu stretched it to fit, and it looks fine.