Snake Box !!

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited March 11, 2006 in Holy Macro
nothing to worry about actually this is snake box traditionaly used by street performers who keep their snakes cobra etc in similer box but it can be used for alternativs they are in different sizes and common here
they are hand crafted traded with old cloths and shoes
that complicated background is my bed:dunno
59099716-M.jpg

59099947-M.jpg

59099713-M.jpg

for larger dimensions
http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/1008680/1/59099716
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited March 8, 2006
    Wonderful colors! Interesting subject!

I love that you share the images and the story behind the images. That may be a commonplace obect for you; for me it is a glimpse into the mysterious and the unique.

I would kind of like to see a simpler background to help seperate the subject, but the background is likewise fascinating.

Thanks,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Wonderful colors! Interesting subject!

I love that you share the images and the story behind the images. That may be a commonplace obect for you; for me it is a glimpse into the mysterious and the unique.

I would kind of like to see a simpler background to help seperate the subject, but the background is likewise fascinating.

Thanks,

ziggy53

Hi Ziggy i knew this will be a new thing for you and most thats why i posted here .I was bored from simple backgrounds i thought DOF will look great but my camera didn't do the fine job rolleyes1.gif i placed my light tent on my bed with removed back thumb.gif
    thanks for looking
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    Wonderful colours textures and patterns. As Ziggy said, it's great to see things from a different culture.
    Brian V.
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    very colorful!
    looks like an interesting trade to be able to make those.

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    Thanks for sharing thesethumb.gif The 2nd pic is great if I look into the middle it appears to be moving.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    Beautiful vibrant colors! Snake box huheek7.gif
    edited March 8, 2006
    thank you everyone i will try to capture snake's street performance
    it is called snake dance snake dances on flute

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    What beautiful colors. And the bedspread in your room also speaks of another culture. Good stuff, thanks for posting it.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited March 8, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    What beautiful colors. And the bedspread in your room also speaks of another culture. Good stuff, thanks for posting it.

thanks wxwax that bedspread is from bahwalpur i love them they are not common here because these are from small city we have several designs iloveyou.gif
    visit Pakistan we all will go out for shopping :D

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2006
    thanks wxwax that bedspread is from bahwalpur i love them they are not common here because these are from small city we have several designs iloveyou.gif
    visit Pakistan we all will go out for shopping :D
    You're on!

I just looked at the gallery you linked. Wow, the stark contrast between the gleaming, spotless religious structures and the city alleys is powerful.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited March 9, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    You're on!

I just looked at the gallery you linked. Wow, the stark contrast between the gleaming, spotless religious structures and the city alleys is powerful.
    Thanks iloveyou.gif

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2006
    Beautiful Colours
    nothing to worry about actually this is snake box traditionaly used by street performers who keep their snakes cobra etc in similer box but it can be used for alternativs they are in different sizes and common here
    they are hand crafted traded with old cloths and shoes
    that complicated background is my bedne_nau.gif
    for larger dimensions
    http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/1008680/1/59099716

What Beautiful Colours and Designs iloveyou.gif if I had one I can guarentee there will be no snakes kept in it rolleyes1.gif I just love those colours iloveyou.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited March 10, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    if I had one I can guarentee there will be no snakes kept in it
    Skippy (Australia)

Thanks otherwise i will be banned from the forum rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    thanks for looking i did a lot of PS in it i cannot remmeber what i did to boost saturation mwink.gif

My Gallery
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 11, 2006
    Awais-

enjoy your photos-

you do nice work with colors-both composition and pp-

thanks for sharing-

I hope you get the snake dance or whatever it's called--looking forward to seeing that-

george
    edited March 11, 2006
    gefillmore wrote:
    Awais-

enjoy your photos-

you do nice work with colors-both composition and pp-

thanks for sharing-

I hope you get the snake dance or whatever it's called--looking forward to seeing that-

george

Thank you George i will surely shoot the "Sapera" he is rare these days
    what about monkey ? they are more visible in streets thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 11, 2006
    Awais-

does not matter what you post-- snake or monkey--

I'll enjoy seeing either one or both-

george