Printing - Q about why I can't send to print

trips222trips222 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited March 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hopefully I am overlooking something here. If I am logged into a group of images that I have selected as being non-printable to the public, why am I then also not allowed to select an image for print?

Am I missing something that allows me to print my own images, without having to "release" this feature for a window of time? And yes I know I can customize, set for print, select images, customize again, and set to not print. Just seems like there should be an easier way....

TIA

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2006
    trips222 wrote:
    Hopefully I am overlooking something here. If I am logged into a group of images that I have selected as being non-printable to the public, why am I then also not allowed to select an image for print?

Am I missing something that allows me to print my own images, without having to "release" this feature for a window of time? And yes I know I can customize, set for print, select images, customize again, and set to not print. Just seems like there should be an easier way....

TIA

Hi Trips, wave.gif welcome to Dgrin.
    In order to print the images, you have to enable printing in gallery customization. No other way about it. Once you've done so, order your prints, and then you an turn printing off.

I hope this helps! Holler if you have any further questions.

Andy
  • trips222trips222 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Trips, wave.gif welcome to Dgrin.
    In order to print the images, you have to enable printing in gallery customization. No other way about it. Once you've done so, order your prints, and then you an turn printing off.

I hope this helps! Holler if you have any further questions.

Andy

Thanks for the quick reply. No more questions, was just hoping I was missing something. Been a smugmug user for about a year, first trip over here....

Guess I should add it to the wanted features thread. I as owner should be able to do what I want! :tough