Options

Frames Help

SecondHandSecondHand Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited March 11, 2006 in Technique
Hey all.

I've been trying pretty hard to figure out how to make the frames that I see all over the place and I can't seem to figure it out. It's kickin' my butt. I'm working with Elements for a photo editor. I've been through the "How To" section and followed the steps in the tut, but it's a bit different in Elements. I've been asked to photograph some new baby horses that the stork will drop very soon and I'd like to add a nice frame to a few to see how it looks and to present something great to the folks who asked. If anyone knows of a tutorial for Elements on how to do this, it would be a huge help. I've been through the help file in Elements and can't find anything there either, it goes into some Layers info, but nothing that I can see that pertains to it. Also, I plan to buy a new lense very soon, thinking about a 300mm to start off, all I have is what came with the camera (20D) it is a something by 55mm and I'd like to have something that will get me "in there". Any advice it greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
Jim www.secondhand.smugmug.com
Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
Canon 75-300mm

Comments