Options

P-NUTS and KOURNA 10

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited March 13, 2006 in Holy Macro
Product shot for the Flea Market.
59514472-M.jpg

Comapring the slave triggers to a Czech 10 Kourna coin.

C & C always welcome.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2006
    Nice but i think it mey have came out well in light tent i liked the coin
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2006
    Thanks Awais.....You have a really excellent site.....I was very impressed with your protest shots.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    Looks Good
    Art Scott wrote:
    Product shot for the Flea Market.
    Comapring the slave triggers to a Czech 10 Kourna coin.

C & C always welcome.

The Coin has come out with really good detail, so have the slave triggers..... I'd like to try a light tent myself as I saw was suggested in the previous post to mine.

Good clean shot, I like it :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2006
    Thanks Skippy....after I get moved I amy invest in a light tent, if I decide to include small product photography inot my regime.....but the results aren't to bad with just using 2 WL5000's, shoot thru umbrellas and a Shepard 1000 FM flash meter and manual focus. :D

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    Thanks Awais.....You have a really excellent site.....I was very impressed with your protest shots.

thanks Art i loved your site also :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery