Best friends !

NikyNiky Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited October 6, 2004 in Other Cool Shots
We had such a great fall day here last weekend !I would like to have this picture blown up and framed for my daughters room.I would appreciate any advice that would improve this picture.

9355880-L.jpg

Thanks Monique

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2004
    Niky it's a sweet shot. If I were playing with it, here are some of the things I'd try. Not all would work, but worth a try. In addition, Andy's our post production guru around here, he'd have more sophisticated suggestions.

First thing I'd try to do is bring down the white on the dog's chest. it looks overexposed, But maybe you can rescue it using the Cletus method.

Next, I'd make a Saturation layer, and see if I could coax more color out of the leaves. I'd erase the effect from anywhere but the leaves.

I might try to see if I could get a tiny bit more yellow in the dog's coat - not sure if it's there in real life or not.

And then I'd use the Cletus method to darken the bits of the pic that aren't as interesting - so as to draw the eye to the young man and the dog.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au