Options

Where to by office supply type stuff

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited March 29, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
I'm new to the sales part of photography, and starting slowly. But I have a job coming up to shoot a Rugby teams' team and individual photos.
I'm not sure where I can buy the large window type envelopes to deliver the photos in. At this time I'm not going to have special ones printed. I just need plain colored envelopes large enough to fit 8x10's.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    I'm new to the sales part of photography, and starting slowly. But I have a job coming up to shoot a Rugby teams' team and individual photos.
    I'm not sure where I can buy the large window type envelopes to deliver the photos in. At this time I'm not going to have special ones printed. I just need plain colored envelopes large enough to fit 8x10's.
    Thanks.

Get an account at www.staples.com they deliver fast
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Thanks I have several office store new my "real job." Any idea what this type of envelope is called? I tried searching Staples online and could not find a match.
  • Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 13, 2006
  • Options
    BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    Thanks.

Might also give Clearbags a look-see. I was satisfied with their products (clear bags with adhesive flap)

Angelo, have you used the Action Envelopes? Were you satisfied?
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 13, 2006
    Bodley wrote:
    Might also give Clearbags a look-see. I was satisfied with their products (clear bags with adhesive flap)

Angelo, have you used the Action Envelopes? Were you satisfied?

Greg - that was intended only as a reference (with photo). I would probably try Staples or OfficeMax first.
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2006
    I've got a Net 30 account setup at www.viking.com its a branch off Office Depot. I have orderd from them and just got my invoice's for my business. Its a great way to build some business credit.
  • Options
    GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2006
    Andy wrote:

Also staples likes to email out coupons for savings. Like $20 off $100 or $50 off $200 purchase type thing. And if you have a business account I think theres some benefits of that as well. Perhaps cheaper or free shipping, etc. Something to think about.