Options

FS: Nikon D70, extra battery, Kirk plate

nrChrisnrChris Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited March 20, 2006 in Flea Market
Hey guys. I'm looking to trade my D70--particularly looking to pick up a Coolpix 8800. My D70 includes two Nikon batteries, a Lenmar battery, two 512mb Sandisk CF cards, the Kirk QR plate, and all original accessories (box, charger, manuals, all of that).

Looking to pick up a Coolpix 8800. Depending on condition of your camera and accessories, I can add some cash to sweeten my end of the deal. My camera is in excellent condition, and I will provide photos and references to those interested.

-Chris F.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 13, 2006
    say it isn't so! :cry

(I guess you weren't kidding when you said you haven't even touched the d70 since you got the d200)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited March 13, 2006
    I have not shot with the D70, or even really thought about doing so. Only thought that it was a shame that I'll never use it unless the D200 breaks. So I'd like to get most of the way to a CP8800 which will get me VR, a silent shutter, iTTL, and appease my wife's need for a better camera. Either that, or get me a nice hunk o glass. (And if not, the D70 is either going to eBay, or getting an IR filter ala lifepixel.com)

Any takers?
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2006
    Anyone want to make an offer on this camera and accessories before I eBay it? Looking for $650 shipped and paypalled, or some combo of glass and money to me, OBO. (Interested in nicer AI Nikkors, and the 30mm Sigma, maybe other stuff--worth emailing me to find out)

-Chris
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2006
    Camera now for SALE
    $600 OBO. Or offer me a trade for a lens or two. Or something else along those lines.

-CF
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 16, 2006
    I've got $2 and 3/4 of a burrito. deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2006
    What kind of burrito? :D
  • Options
    jthomasjthomas Registered Users Posts: 454 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2006
    Would you sell the Kirk plate separately? I already have 2 D70's.
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2006
    Sorry. I am gonna either sell the package or wind up keeping it--so I need the Kirk plate either way. Take care.

-CF
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2006
    Best offer? Camera is in great condition.

-CF