3/13/06 Scheduled Maintenance

WirelessWireless Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
edited March 14, 2006 in SmugMug Support
This evening we have several items for our weekly scheduled maintenance window. I will be updating some switch code, as well as testing some of the failover links we have installed. Onethumb will be performing some database maintenance. Both will require downtime, so we will be turning off the site from 11pm PST until we are finished (hopefully less than an hour or two).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Comments

• WirelessWireless Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2006
    All done! Thanks! :):
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2006
    Wonder if my gallery uploaded???
    Uggghhh... I forgot Monday is maintenance night. Laughing.gif! My bad. I stayed up late to finish some photos and then used 'send to smugmug' to upload. It said they all uploaded and then when I clicked the go to gallery button I recieved the maintanence page.
    - One... I wonder if my photos actually uploaded??? I really need to customize the gallery & set prices before customers access it in the morning so I'm up till you'll finish I reckin.

One complaint... I really dislike the maintance webpage directing everyone including my customers to Dgrin. Is that really necessasary. Don't all smugmug web users allreay know where dgrin is and how to get there???

The postive: I Always look forward to your updates and hope for some of the most requested things to be added :-) Thanks for all the hard work you'll put in to make smugmug ever increasingly more successfull.
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2006
    wow... you finished just as I was typing the previous. It uploaded all but the last 10 so I guess that's when you must have started your magic.
    I'm off to finish up. Thanks again & night all. :D
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!