shopping cart

annann Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited March 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi, has there been any discussion of possibly being able to group selected prints and products to purchase as a package at one price in the shopping cart? Thank you

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2006
    ann wrote:
    Hi, has there been any discussion of possibly being able to group selected prints and products to purchase as a package at one price in the shopping cart? Thank you

Hi ann,

wave.gif nice to see you :D

We've had lots of discussions but the important one is the one we're having right now, you and me.. Packages have been requested and I'm adding your voice to the reqeusters!

Can you tell me, how you think this will benefit you specifically? Will it increase your sales? - How? Will clients buy more, or differently? What sorts of shooting are you doing? Give as much detail as possible, thanks!
  • annann Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2006
    Hi Andy, I would like the packages for sports photos(also portraits). I believe it would help with on line sales. I would be able to pass on savings to my customers by setting packages which would enable them to buy more products on line. I hope this would be a consideration. Thank you
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2006
    ann wrote:
    Hi Andy, I would like the packages for sports photos(also portraits). I believe it would help with on line sales. I would be able to pass on savings to my customers by setting packages which would enable them to buy more products on line. I hope this would be a consideration. Thank you

Thank YOU, ann :D
  • annann Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Thank YOU, ann :D

You're welcome. I hope this helps. Another food for thought. Alot of photographers look for a good shopping cart when deciding who to go with when starting a web page. This in turn could help increase the members of smugmug. Thanks againthumb.gif