Options

Tatiana & Dasha (7 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited March 19, 2006 in People
Priviet (Hello in Russian), dear friends!
I told you before that I'm trying to take portraits everywhere...
Thats how it was. I needed to buy a cable, connecting TV with DVD. I found it in a small kiosk with all these various electronic things... I also found these two girls there. Must say the spring came to our places.
At first they didnt agree to become my 'models', but after 5-10 min of my blether (hey, I'll put your photos to my photo server and people in Sweden and Denmark, Germany and US, Australia and NZ will see you..., hey, what memoirs will you have about this wonderful spring day, hey you look SO pretty - you MUST share your beauty with the world and so on...) they said 'yes'...
1 Of couse during photosession I had to talk, talk and talk... to make them laugh
3741.jpg
2 .. or be serious half-serious...
3742.jpg
3... or realy serious...
3747.jpg

...and again and again...
3743.jpg
3745.jpg
3746.jpg
3744.jpg

Of couse different PP work to get different results...

Your critique and comments, please...
Spasibo
Yuri

Comments

• Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    As always terrific work! I like the second one the best. Very sexy expression you grabbed there!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    wow, you sure know how to capture their eyes, how do you say beautiful in russian?
    Giselle
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    Yuri, your "blethering" must work wonders, you always get the best shots of women's eyes I have ever seen!! Do Russian women just have naturally expressive eyes, or is it your skill??? I love tones in the full length. :D
  • Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    Yuri,

These are all very good but #2 and #6 are excellent. The expression in #2 is great and #6 has great tones and a nice full-length pose. As always, very expressive and beautiful eyes.

Erich
  • Options
    Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2006
    Giselle wrote:
    wow, you sure know how to capture their eyes, how do you say beautiful in russian?
    prekrAsnaya, ocharovAtelnaya, krasIvaya Giselle!
    Spasibo (Thank you)