share between galleries

ka4iqdka4iqd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited March 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I know this has to have been asked and probably hundreds of times but after searching for the last 45 minutes I'm giving up and just going to ask. How do I show the same photo in more than one gallery?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    ka4iqd wrote:
    I know this has to have been asked and probably hundreds of times but after searching for the last 45 minutes I'm giving up and just going to ask. How do I show the same photo in more than one gallery?

Thanks for the help.

Hi ka41qd,

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin! Sorry, this can't be done. You can "make second copy" under photo tools, or upload the photo again to another gallery.

I hope this helps.
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 17, 2006
    ka4iqd wrote:

Thanks for the help.

you can either do separate uploads of the same photo into different galleries, or upload once, use the photo tools to make second copy then move the copy to another gallery.
    Pedal faster
  • ka4iqdka4iqd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 17, 2006
    Thanks for the replies. I had hoped there was a nice easy direct way. Oh well, could be worse. :):

Thanks again.