What have you done ???

tony larcombetony larcombe Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
edited March 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I've got green text showing up all over, 'featured gallery' and 'gallery categories' boxes now re-appearing, RSS feeds are now showing, shopping cart is there on the footer, all things that I removed at one point, and to top it all my navigation bars are all messed up :cry

It can't be me coz I've not touched anything (honest guvnor) for a while ?!

www.larcombe-photography.com

Tony.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    Standby, Tony
    Let me check your site
  • tony larcombetony larcombe Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    Thanks Andy,

My background is gone, the box formatting is gone, actually it looks like ALL my customizations have gone !! the coding is still there, and the odd thing is if I do a 'Preview' of the home page in the customizing function it looks like it works still !!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    Tony, I went right to Onethumb - and he fixed it. It was with the new CSS optimization stuff that he released last night, and it was incompatible with hyphens in the username - but it's all better now, please look and let us know if you are back to normal!

All the best,
  • tony larcombetony larcombe Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Tony, I went right to Onethumb - and he fixed it. It was with the new CSS optimization stuff that he released last night, and it was incompatible with hyphens in the username - but it's all better now, please look and let us know if you are back to normal!

All the best,

Phew, way to go. Please don't do that to me again, my old heart can't take it !?

Thanks,
    Tony.