ch60 21st century food pls.C&C

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited March 18, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
It's already on the ch60 but I love to get some C&C from you gents and ladys, so pls. do.
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    Hey thats not a bad idea at all! If you want to continue using the set-up you have now, I think you can try taking a long angle shot with all the batteries and microchips stacked atop one another to make it look more dramatic. Maybe place the light source adjacent to what your shooting rather than behind the camera.

OR.. with the same subject in mind, why dont you try to shoot for something like 'microchips & dip'. Grab a bag of small potato chips, stick a bunch of microchips inside, get some dip, voila! New age snacking!

thumb.gif
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    Well this certainly gave me some "food for thought" when I first viewed it!!! I would like to see all of the itmes on the plate in focus...perhaps a more over-head shot. Clever idea.....and has spurred some ideas in my mind of other possibilities! It tells a story and I like that! :D