A Big Lemon!

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited March 21, 2006 in Holy Macro
This is big lemon.this the new specie in our kontry and exixt only in bahawalpur(pakistan).When i saw them their kolor were facinating.These are full of juice.What u Think about Them.

Comments

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    big lemons?headscratch.gif They look like regular lemons to me... do you have something that will put their size in perspective, like some household object that is a common size or a regular sized lemon?

otherwise, the colors came out nice.

cheers,

Colleen
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    i agree with coleen !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    They definitely look big even though there isn't anything in the photo to show their scale. They might look bigger if you could show their scale...place them in a bowl or someone's hand. Still, I think your tight crop and the angle at which you shot helps to convey your feeling about how large they are. How juicy they are, I can't tell. What about cutting one open? I think they would be more effective on a white plate or napkin or even a plain table-top. The color of the cloth seems to compete with the color of the lemon. A shot of these in the market where you bought them would be interesting as well for those of us who don't live in Pakistan. :D
  • bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2006
    thnks
    in pakistan the size of the lemon is equal to the size of egg off parrots.i think this specie is not komon in pakistan thats y i exposed it
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Lemons
    This is big lemon.this the new specie in our kontry and exixt only in bahawalpur(pakistan).When i saw them their kolor were facinating.These are full of juice.What u Think about Them.

There are Lemons and there are Lemons......there are several varieties of Lemons, and they do not all taste the same.

The lemons in your picture look like the normal ones we have here in Australia......our's can grow quite large......but I prefer taste over looks and size...... I love those really really sour one :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin