move over here i come

robert mccanerobert mccane Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
edited March 22, 2006 in Sports
well i am trying to make bigger pic but some time work's some time's not

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 21, 2006
    Robert, If you are attaching pics, that might be why it works sometimes and doesn't work other times. I believe there's a size limit on attachments. If you are going to be posting lots of pics, you might want to look into a placing your images on the web using a photo sharing servies, such as Smugmug. That way you can "direct link" your images into your posts and choose the appropriate size :D

I like most of your pics, but I am old and they are too small for me to see without leaving a nose smudge on my monitor.......Laughing.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • robert mccanerobert mccane Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Robert, If you are attaching pics, that might be why it works sometimes and doesn't work other times. I believe there's a size limit on attachments. If you are going to be posting lots of pics, you might want to look into a placing your images on the web using a photo sharing servies, such as Smugmug. That way you can "direct link" your images into your posts and choose the appropriate size :D

I like most of your pics, but I am old and they are too small for me to see without leaving a nose smudge on my monitor.......Laughing.gif

Steve
    thank you steve some else told to ad on so people have to look around so much and some else told me to go to sharing place's think the feeling some went's me gone but i 'll stay anyway but post my pic's one at a time so thy are bigger thank you saying you like my photo :):
  • dkoyanagidkoyanagi Registered Users Posts: 656 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    thank you steve some else told to ad on so people have to look around so much and some else told me to go to sharing place's think the feeling some went's me gone but i 'll stay anyway but post my pic's one at a time so thy are bigger thank you saying you like my photo :):
    Hi Robert,

Nobody wants you to leave. They're just offering you suggestions and trying to be helpful. Most of the people here are very nice. Keep posting your photos. thumb.gif