Upload question

superdiversuperdiver Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited March 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
When I go to up load my pictures it says they can not be over 8.3 mb (or what ever it is).

Is ther a way in Photo Shop 7.0 or Zoom Brouser to resize the photo with the OUTCOME as being the determining factor? In other words is there a way I can tell the "re-sizer" I want the phtoto to come out to 8.3mb (or whatever I wan ti to be) and the program figures out the dementions to make it the size I requested?

Did that question make sense?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2006
    superdiver wrote:
    When I go to up load my pictures it says they can not be over 8.3 mb (or what ever it is).

Is ther a way in Photo Shop 7.0 or Zoom Brouser to resize the photo with the OUTCOME as being the determining factor? In other words is there a way I can tell the "re-sizer" I want the phtoto to come out to 8.3mb (or whatever I wan ti to be) and the program figures out the dementions to make it the size I requested?

Did that question make sense?

For the most part, save your files in PS at level 10 (which is Lab Quality) and you'll be fine...
    PS will tell you the approx file size if you wait a few seconds after choosing the JPG level 10.

Hope this helps :)
  • superdiversuperdiver Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    For the most part, save your files in PS at level 10 (which is Lab Quality) and you'll be fine...
    PS will tell you the approx file size if you wait a few seconds after choosing the JPG level 10.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks.....

I see you taking alot of het in these forums from people who have alot ot say, but do not have a web site as useable as this...Laughing.gif...

keep up the good work man...nothing is perfect, and I for one, love Smugmug!

There is a saying I LOVE, "why is it that the ones who know the least, know it the LOUDEST"...Laughing.gif