Awesome Deal!!!

landrumlandrum Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
edited October 13, 2004 in Flea Market
Hey everyone...you HAVE to check this out!!! MyPublisher.com is a site that most of you are probably familiar with. This month they are offering free shipping. That's not the awesome part...

When you check out, use promo code REFB777...and it's FREE! You can get a hardcover 20 page book (up to 80 photos) FREE!!!! Talk about a great gift, and the price it RIGHT! With the free shipping this month, you don't pay a cent! I have no idea how long it will work for. I don't know if there is a limit either.

Hurry and get publishing!!!

Laurie (if it's FREE, it's for ME!):thumb :thumb :thumb
Laurie :smooch

www.PhotoByLaurie.com

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2004
    landrum wrote:
    Hey everyone...you HAVE to check this out!!! MyPublisher.com is a site that most of you are probably familiar with. This month they are offering free shipping. That's not the awesome part...

When you check out, use promo code REFB777...and it's FREE! You can get a hardcover 20 page book (up to 80 photos) FREE!!!! Talk about a great gift, and the price it RIGHT! With the free shipping this month, you don't pay a cent! I have no idea how long it will work for. I don't know if there is a limit either.

Hurry and get publishing!!!

Laurie (if it's FREE, it's for ME!)thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
    Laurie, sounds fantastic.

I get bogged down in the "can't decide" and "most of my photos are on disorganized cds". Geez. Maybe I should just pick photos I like. With 4 kids, one book isn't going to do me as a present for anyone...........however, they would all love that promo code, bet they will wish they had some D photos somewhere.

ginger

(Thanks, I just might gift myself. Pick stuff that is on my computer now, stuff I like. I wonder if I can give them stuff that is on smugmug, but no longer on my pictures..........probably not.......and there is a lot of that stuff.)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2004
    I just ordered mine and it was totally free! Thank you!! clap.gifclap
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2004
    Thank You
    LAST NIGHT I SET UP A BOOK FOR MY SON FROM small TO NOW NOT ONLY WAS IT FUN AND MADE MY HEART HURT BUT IT WAS ONLY .79 I RAN OVER THE FREE NOW WAIT AND SEE . A NOTE IF YOU READ THE INFO. THEY HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO ALL THE PHOTOS FROM YOU BOOK CAN SELL OR WHAT EVER TO ME SO WHAT TO SOME NOT SO GOOD THANK YOU AGAIN clap.gif JEFF
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/