Wanting to buy a D30

cactusjakcactusjak Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 21, 2006 in Cameras
I have been putting off going digital for a while ( kids in college ) but have been shooting a pentax K-1000 for 20 years and was looking at the d30 . Has anyone had experience with epixphoto? Seems ok but spending that kind of money I am looking at my options , have purcheased from B7H and Adorama before , just looking to save some money Thanks

Comments

• HeldDownHeldDown Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Careful -- do you mean the D30 or the 30D? The D30 is the 3.1mp dslr that Canon released years ago, and the 30D is the 8.3mp successor to the 20D that came out last week.
    imageNATION
    SEEING THE WORLD IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT...
    http://www.imag-e-nation.net
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Who were the ad geniuses who came up with the name 30D anyhow???
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Mike Lane wrote:
    Who were the ad geniuses who came up with the name 30D anyhow???
    Probably a good time to unload a D30 on EBXy. Just have a buy it now price of $1,250.00. Probably won't make up for the whipping you'll get when the purchaser finds you though. :D
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • cactusjakcactusjak Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited March 21, 2006
    My Mistake
    cactusjak wrote:
    I have been putting off going digital for a while ( kids in college ) but have been shooting a pentax K-1000 for 20 years and was looking at the d30 . Has anyone had experience with epixphoto? Seems ok but spending that kind of money I am looking at my options , have purcheased from B7H and Adorama before , just looking to save some money Thanks

My mistake Canon EOS 30D