Options

SOLD: Ef-s 17-85 Is Usm

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited March 22, 2006 in Flea Market
This is a fine lens in good working order with no scratches on the glass, no dust inside etc. etc. Front and back caps, hood and manual. No box, it came with my used 20D.

I am selling this lens because it is not being used. While I would love to keep all the glass I buy I must ignor my inner pack rat and weed out to help finance more stuff:D Besides I have the 17-40L the 60mm macro, the 70-200 f4L and the 400 f5.6L. So except for something itty bitty and fast on the front side I'm covered, subject to change.

350.00, if you use Paypal you pay the 2.9% I'll pay shipping and insurance. CONUS only

I have sold two lenses on Dgrin to positive feed back. I have pictures taken with the lens but no pictures of the lens. If anyone is interested will get some.

Comments

• Options
    TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    I would so love to buy another lens from you, but it's just not in the finances at the moment. Crud. Bump for a great seller, though.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    Thanks much Tristan.

Actually I'm not in a huge hurry to sell this lens so it might be around a while:):
  • Options
    CyclopsCyclops Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    17-85 Is
    Want to buy lens. PM sent
    If dogs don't go to heaven... when I die, I want to go where they go. ---- author unknown