4x6 Lustre .21 cents

Reduced from .25 cents and .29 cents.
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Bandwidth up, prices down!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2006
    This is fantastic news. Thanks for the update. Sure seems like a lot is happening as of late. My thanks to the smugmug team for keeping the product fresh and affordable.
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    Woohoo clap.gif Thank you, thank you, thank you smugmug team.
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    I happily noticed this when I placed an order yesterday. Thanks Smugmug! clap.gifthumb
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    :jawdrop

Happy tears :cry
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hey everyone, some good news:

Effective today, the new pricing is as follows:

4x6 Matte and Gloss: .19 cents
    4x6 Lustre .21 cents

Reduced from .25 cents and .29 cents.
    Andy in the cart I noticed the lower prices...GREAT news, but I also noticed for the 1st time that certain pics (namely those taken w/ a non-DSLR camers) show up as 4xD, instead of 4x6 etc. Is this due to the original dimensions of the image? I read the price page, but did not think this was an automatic feature.ne_nau.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    Andy in the cart I noticed the lower prices...GREAT news, but I also noticed for the 1st time that certain pics (namely those taken w/ a non-DSLR camers) show up as 4xD, instead of 4x6 etc. Is this due to the original dimensions of the image? I read the price page, but did not think this was an automatic feature.ne_nau.gif

Yes, Anthony. Our system is smart enough to auto-detect the aspect ratio of the file, and if it's 4:3, we serve up the 4:3 ratio print menu first. The others are available, of course, too.
    edited March 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Yes, Anthony. Our system is smart enough to auto-detect the aspect ratio of the file, and if it's 4:3, we serve up the 4:3 ratio print menu first. The others are available, of course, too.

Thanks Andy. Another concern. I was in the cart....and Clicked on "Prints and Gifts." To my surprise it shows the print costs that SM charges ME for prints. Don't you all think this may keep ME from selling prints if the visitor happens upon this page and says....boy why can't I buy the for that price too?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    Thanks Andy. Another concern. I was in the cart....and Clicked on "Prints and Gifts." To my surprise it shows the print costs that SM charges ME for prints. Don't you all think this may keep ME from selling prints if the visitor happens upon this page and says....boy why can't I buy the for that price too?

Anthony. Please try to buy a print as a buyer would, that is, do it from a LOGGED OUT browser. We're smart enough to serve up a different page to your customers.
    edited March 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Anthony. Please try to buy a print as a buyer would, that is, do it from a LOGGED OUT browser. We're smart enough to serve up a different page to your customers.

Problem was my header links me to brandolinoimaging.smugmug, but my link button takes me to brandolinoimaging.com so I thought I was logged out, but I was not. Sorry....and thanks.